The Wellesley Mothers Forum offers numerous events for its members and their families, with most events occurring September through June.
- We encourage all members to join a Playgroup, which the WMF helps facilitate. Being a mom can be amazing and exhausting. Joining a group with whom you can share concerns, ideas, advice, and just relax and have fun with new friends and their children can be very fulfilling. Playgroups are assembled according to your child’s age and your availability. Generally, the playgroups meet weekly, rotating among the members’ homes. We also offer playgroups specifically for nannies to attend.
- Our Working Moms Group is very active. The group provides working mothers – full-time, part-time or those interested in returning to the workforce – a fun and informal community to share ideas and best practices about the challenges of balancing career and home life. This group meets monthly for dinners at local restaurants or cocktail parties in members’ homes.
- We host Couples Events on the weekends at member’s homes. We have a variety of themes from Wine Tastings to causal fun-themed get togethers.
- We arrange Children and Family Events monthly. These events are very popular and are a wonderful way for families to spend quality time together and to make connections with other families in the community. Annual events include a Fall Carnival, Halloween Party, Holiday Party, Vacation Week events, Police and Fire Station Tours, and a Morses Pond outing.
- We coordinate Mom’s Night Out events several times throughout the year. Events have included spa nights at local salons, cookie swaps at a member’s home and cocktail parties with entertainment.