Our Speaker Series is held monthly with lectures running from October through May. Lectures are free for WMF members and begin with a social hour with wine and hors d’oeuvres, followed by a presentation and Q&A session.
Previous speakers have included:
- Carl Honoré, award-wining speaker and author of In Praise of Slow
- Dr. Harvey Karp, pediatrician, child development specialist and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at USC School of Medicine
- Maria Trozzi, M.Ed., Assistant Professor of Developmental Pediatrics at Boston University School of Medicine, Director of the Good Grief Program at Boston Medical Center and author
- Karen Le Billion, author of French Kids Eat Everything and Getting to YUM: The 7 Secrets of Raising Eager Eaters
- Lenore Skenazy, journalist and author of Free Range Kids
- Alan Kazdin, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology at Yale University and Director of Yale’s Parenting Center and Child Conduct Clinic
- Dr. Michele Borba, author of UnSelfie: Why Empathetic Kids Succeed in Our All-About-Me World
- Dr. Andrea Bonior, adjunct professor at Georgtown University, media personality, and author of The Friendship Fix
- Dr. Claudia Gold, pediatrician and author
To view the schedule of lectures for the current membership year, please log in to Wild Apricot.