Our Speaker Series is held monthly with lectures running from October through May. These events are free for WMF members. In-person lectures usually begin at 7pm with a social hour including wine and hors d'oeuvres, followed by a presentation and Q&A session.
Previous speakers have included:
To view the schedule of lectures for the current membership year, please log in to Wild Apricot.
- Katie Hurley, LCSW, author of The Happy Kid Handbook and No More Mean Girls
- Jancee Dunn, journalist and author of How Not to Hate Your Husband After Kids
- Kim Brooks, journalist and author of Small Animals: Parenthood in the Age of Fear
- Mr. Carl Honoré, award-wining speaker and author of In Praise of Slow
- Karen Le Billion, author of French Kids Eat Everything and Getting to YUM: The 7 Secrets of Raising Eager Eaters
- Alan Kazdin, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology at Yale University and Director of Yale’s Parenting Center and Child Conduct Clinic
- Dr. Michele Borba, author of UnSelfie: Why Empathetic Kids Succeed in Our All-About-Me World